AASA

Reliable, Credible and Profitable Expert in Consumer Credit

Finnish company AASA Global (http://aasaglobal.com) offers unsecured consumer loans based on advanced credit scoring models, capitalizing on its cutting-edge technology. Its competitive edge and key innovation lie in its use of Big Data, coupled with traditional algorithms, when assessing the credit rating of potential borrowers.

The assessment and subsequent decision for each new loan application are immediate and are performed after collecting and processing thousands of pieces of information for each client from any available source, ranging from databases to social media.

The AASA models are updated and enriched constantly so that the non-payment and non-performing loan indices are considerably lower compared to other competitors. Loan application and approval are performed either online or offline, via associated brokers.

Its clientele is made up of top-quality private borrowers who are able to borrow money from any traditional bank, but are not receiving efficient services through conventional banking credit. The company offers fast and easy access to credit at competitive rates.

 

Background

AASA was founded in Finland in 2010 and has managed to be profitable since its first year of operation. It is currently active in a number of countries in Central Europe, Eastern Europe and Scandinavia, with its base in Estonia.

In 2012, it entered the Polish market and was met with success. The Polish market is marked by a stable institutional framework, favourable demographics, economic growth and constantly rising demand for consumer loans. It is also one of the fastest growing
e-commerce markets in Europe. There are plans in place for expansion into new markets, starting from Sweden in 2016.

It is the most recent foreign investment of Olympia Group, amounting to €15 million. Olympia acquired around 25% of the company’s share capital in 2015 (and owns 49% jointly with Novator), while the remaining 51% is owned by the company founders.

It has an experienced administrative team, a successful business model and amazing growth prospects. This is because the credit assessment models it uses allow the company to create quality loan portfolios that can endure changes in economic cycles, even under conditions of severe economic recession.

In 2015, the company significantly increased all its financial indicators:

  • It increased its portfolio 5-fold (PLN 171.1 million)
  • It increased its revenues 4.4-fold (PLN 53.8 million)
  • It posted high operating profitability

Poland
Aasa Polska
ur. Hrubieszowska 2, 01-209, Warsaw, Poland

Estonia
Aasa Global
Laeva 2, Tallinn, 10111, Estonia

Finland
Aasa OY
Hiomote 19, Helsinki, Finland

Sweden
Aasa Kredit Svenska
St. Eriksgatan 117, 11343, Stockholm, Sweden