The Olympia Group of Companies, founded by Panos Germanos, is now a Global Investment Group with a strong presence, through many different companies, in 11 countries.
Driven by the pursuit of business excellence at all times, the Olympia Group began its activities in 1980 and continues to grow dynamically in a highly competitive international environment and in all markets where it has a presence, holding to its fundamental principles of dedication, creativity and belief in its corporate philosophy.
The eight companies of the Olympia Group are key players in various business sectors. These include retail, manufacturing, telecommunications, distribution of technology products, business and shipping software, consumer credit, etc.
With over 20 years of a strong presence and dynamic expansion in international markets, Olympia Group creates capital gains in the international business scene. Through its exports and its own physical presence abroad, the Group contributes decisively to the growth and well-being of the local communities in which it is present.
Through the vision of its founder, Panos Germanos, for corporate development with business ethics, Olympia, its partners and its personnel have managed to create a modern and financially robust Group that operates governed by steadfast corporate responsibility and a philosophy that enforces business autonomy practices. This leaves the Group free of constraints and dependencies, and ensures a more dynamic future for the Olympia Group as a whole.
The Olympia Global Investment Group possesses a strong management team and an extremely successful history of strategic partnerships, such that today it has a diversified portfolio with an expanded business ecosystem across 11 countries. The Group’s companies are internationally active in the following sectors:
- Retail sale of technology products: through the Public chain of stores, with 53 branches in Greece and Cyprus and 2 e-commerce stores.
- Manufacturing: focusing on the energy storage sector through SYSTEMS SUNLIGHT SA. It maintains its production in two plants in Greece, in addition to its strong presence in four countries (Germany, Greece, Italy, Romania); its products are exported to more than 100 countries around the world.
- Distribution of technology products: with significant activity in the distribution of IT hardware and Mobility products and a presence in Greece and Cyprus via Westnet.
- Business software products and services: products are distributed in Greece and Southeast Europe through SoftOne, with a particularly strong presence in the markets of Bulgaria, Greece, Cyprus and Romania.
- Development of innovative services and technology solutions for shipping: through METIS.
- Telecommunications: the Group owns Poland’s leading mobile telephony company PLAY, one of the fastest growing companies in Europe..
- Consumer credit: through the Finnish company AASA, with a presence in Estonia, Poland, Finland, and
- Equity: through the TOLLERTON company in Cyprus.